VitorRafaelLealCarvaVitorRafaelLealCarva

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Jesus Christ and the Bastards of the Universe | Book6 Jesus Christ and the Bastards of the Universe | Book6

I personally like it but I can see how some people might get offended.

kaxblastard responds:

Who cares what ppl think. -All this encouragement for comments. What is the point really? Everybody is an asshole and shit exists whether you like it or not. There is plenty of shit that slears from the assheads here and on Youtube. Nothing anybody can do about it. There is an ass for every seat.

Inner Monster - Hope's Boat Ride Ep.1 Inner Monster - Hope's Boat Ride Ep.1

Not bad!

My Aesthetic My Aesthetic

This is really good!

Milkwalker Milkwalker

Weird!

Darthell Unleashed: Project Unleashed Comic series Darthell Unleashed: Project Unleashed Comic series

Not bad! Pretty good!

David-O-N-Akwaeze responds:

Thank you! this took alot of hard work. although, the animation is quite lazy In my opinion. there is much for improvement! I plan to make the next animation very soon. it won't be out until next year or during Christmas.

any improvements you highly suggest I could improve on? I really need some criticism for this project...

And also do you think my work is like a fan-made version of sonic?

I have a feeling its kinda like that. DON'T get me wrong, I like sonic and all but I just wanna be original.

My drawings are inspired by the Sonic Archie comics and Star Wars The Clone Wars so... yeah.

Nidoran (♂/♀) Electric Angel Nidoran (♂/♀) Electric Angel

Kinda short but pretty good!

Megaman X vs Zombies III (re-uploaded 8/10/15 "beta ver.") Megaman X vs Zombies III (re-uploaded 8/10/15 "beta ver.")

This is actually pretty good. Good job.

NanoSoft responds:

Thanks! I greatly appreciate it XD

Dino Island (remaking of Pony Island trailer) Dino Island (remaking of Pony Island trailer)

The parts that were actually drawn aren't that good but the the video is really funny. Good work.

Galaxy vs Vermeil (Synced fight) Galaxy vs Vermeil (Synced fight)

Great work.

The holy orb The holy orb

Great work.